Rituals, Reiki, and Self-Care to Heal Burnout, Anxiety, and Stress
You have a choice. There is a path out of pain, anxiety, burnout, and the feeling of complete overwhelm. This book is your invitation to choose that path.
“Patel shares how to tap into subtle energy shifts through simple yet powerful practices that you can do on yourself.”—Goop
When Kelsey Patel was struck by searing back pain in her twenties while working on Capitol Hill, she had no idea that repressed emotions could manifest as debilitating anxiety and physical pain. What healed her was empowering herself to choose how she lived her life. In Burning Bright, her first book, Kelsey shares the self-care techniques that helped get her body, health, and emotions back into alignment: Reiki, emotional freedom technique, meditation, yoga, and more.
Now a spiritual coach, Reiki master, and wellness expert, Kelsey has helped thousands struggling with burnout and anxiety. This book is filled with stories, hard-won wisdom, profound empathy, and the secrets to reexamining thoughts and breaking negative patterns. You will learn how to:
• practice Reiki on yourself, without a master;
• interrupt anxiety cycles with tapping, breathwork, and journaling;
• perform simple rituals that can boring you peace in any situation;
• ground yourself and get back into your physical body;
• release emotional and physical blocks so that your energy can flow freely;
• establish a solid foundation of self-worth and self-care.
As you use these techniques to align with your priorities, you’ll watch your authentic life unfold—a life of harmony, fulfillment, purpose, and joy. Burnout makes you feel like there is always more, more, more to do, but the truth is, you are enough right now without any more doing. Learn how to feel this truth because it’s time for you to start burning bright.