Download the MP3 Audio Files
You can download the DRM free MP3 files directly to your computer and import these files into your media player of choice.
Just follow these steps:
Go to your account and download the audiobook zip folder(s) to your computer.
On your computer, navigate to the “Downloads” (Apple) or “My Downloads” (Windows) folder and double-click on the zipped folder(s) containing your audiobooks MP3 files.
Drag and drop the audio files into iTunes or the player of your choice.
Note: Audiobooks are automatically stored under “Music” in iTunes and on your iPod. If you want to see your audiobooks under “Audiobooks,” then follow the steps below:
- Open iTunes (and connect your iPod if using that device).
- Select the “Device” button near the top-left corner of iTunes.
- Under “On My Device,” click “Music.”
- Right-click an audiobook file, then click “Get Info.”
- In the pop-up window, click the “Options” tab.
- In the “media kind” drop-down menu, select “Audiobook” and click OK.
The files will now appear under “Audiobooks” in iTunes.
Having issues getting the app on your Amazon Kindle? We’re sorry for the inconvenience but Amazon has blocked our app from installing on Kindle devices via their AppStore, so we’ve included a workaround here. Non-Kindle devices can still install via Amazon Appstore.Kindle Workaround