There are two options for listening to your audiobooks:
Option 1 (recommended):
Download the free Libro.fm app
Download the audio files
You can download the zipped folder(s) containing the DRM free MP3 files directly to your computer and import these files into your media player of choice. Just follow the steps below:
- Download the audiobook zip files to your computer.
- Unzip the files to get a folder of audio files.
- On a Mac: The zip files should automatically open and show you a folder with the audio files. If not, just double-click the zip files.
- On Windows: Right-click and select Extract All to get a folder with the audio files.
- Drag and drop the audio files into iTunes or the player of your choice.
Having issues getting the app on your Amazon Kindle?
We're sorry for the inconvenience but Amazon has blocked our app from installing on Kindle devices via their AppStore, so we've included a workaround here. Non-Kindle devices can still install via Amazon Appstore.