Disable Your Disability
Live the Healthy Life You Deserve!
Through sharing his personal story of challenges and triumphs, Tony delivers a perfectly structured guidebook on how to traverse the journey of embracing a disability to begin living a healthier, happier, and more fulfilling life.
This is the first book to explore the important and somewhat delicate relationship between Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Brittle Bone Disease) and fitness.
By the end of Disable Your Disability, you will have the insight and confidence to successfully and easily achieve your health goals despite any barriers in your life.
What you’ll learn in Disable Your Disability,
• Learn about Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) (Page 20) and find out how Tony embraced his disability to save his life.(Page 90)
• Find out WHY you deserve it! (Page 103)
• Learn about the Quadrants of Change. (Page 109)
• Find out why it’s important and how to change your mindset about your disability. (Page 129)
• Learn how to easily start eating better, RIGHT NOW! (Page 155)
• Get sure-fire methods to start exercising properly for your disability. (Page 179)
• Discover what it means to be a “New You”. (Page 215)
Disable Your Disability is a journey into self-discovery, a look into the gift of embracing circumstances that hold us back, and powerful concepts with sure-fire methods for taking action toward living the healthy life we deserve.