Where the Ghosts Are
The Ultimate Guide to Haunted Houses
Narrated by Chris Sorensen / 6 hours 29 minutes
Paranormal researcher Hans Holzer documents more than fifty locations where he has personally investigated ghosts, often with the assistance of a psychic. Complete with details about each spectral phenomenon as well as the stories of the ghosts themselves, this book tells who they were and why they are found in each location. Where the Ghosts Are allows you to visit such fascinating sites as:
● America's most haunted house, the California Whaley House
● The ghosts in New Jersey's "Spy House"
● The ghosts at the Octagon in Washington, D.C.
● Toronto's haunted nightclub
● The haunted frigate U.S. Constellation in Baltimore Harbor
● The ghosts at St. Marks-in-the-Bouwerie in New York City
● The ghosts of Longleat Palace, Bath, England
● And many more
Gift Audiobook Memberships
You pick the duration—1, 3, 6, or 12 months—they pick the audiobooks. Buying gifts from your local bookstore has never been so easy.Gift Now