LEARN THE CULINARY ART OF ITALIAN COOKING
Italian cooking is one of the most delightful cooking in the world. The sauces, the meats, the cheeses, the pastas – there is something in it for everyone!
But what if you could truly capture that magnificent taste of Italy?
Imagine your family closing their eyes and savoring every bite they take exploding with mouth-watering flavor. Imagine the cheese stretching from here to kingdom come with every scrumptious gooey bite of heaven that will have everybody saying "Mamma Mia!"
Can it get any better than that? Yes it can! "Excel Italian Cooking" is not solely about the dishes themselves, although that is a huge part of it. You’ll experience so much more.
Here's a sample taste of what you'll get:
- Italian Food Culture and History. You will learn about the culture and the history of the food in Italy. This includes some really interesting information very few people know outside of Italy.
- Factors for Italian Cooking. There are factors that come into play when it comes to Italian cooking that will be touched on. These include: health issues, others' consideration, intense flavors, cooking styles, and prep understanding.
- Breakfast Recipes. The extra rich boldness of the Italian breakfast that will fill you up quickly in small quantity size to save the best for later in the day.
- Lunch Recipes. The full-hearty authentic taste of what is means to be Italian. And no, we're not talking about your American pizza and spaghetti.
- Dinner Recipes. The Italian restaurant fine dining can be brought home and made within your very own kitchen with these dinner recipes for the Epitome of the Eataly Experience.
...and that's just for starters.
If you really want to get into the art of Italian cooking, then "Excel Italian Cooking" will give you everything there is you need to know to get started from the history, the culture, and best of all, the food.
Wow your family and friends at your next get-together with a delicious Italian feast, where they’ll wonder what is your secret sauce to this (muah!) "perfetto" cooking.