Manhattan Medium Thomas John has been hailed as “the Hollywood psychic with the highest batting average” by The Hollywood Reporter, and a psychic medium with “an impressive connection that impresses even the most skeptical minds” by The Examiner. Now he shares what he’s seen and heard on the Other Side.
What happens when we die? Renowned psychic medium, Thomas John is one individual who is able to answer that question with a fair degree of certainty because of his special ability to communicate with the Other Side. Through his communications with the dead, he has learned a number of life lessons that he shares in this book.
John shares with us 15 fascinating stories of what happens when clients ask him to contact their dead friends and relatives. In each story, we learn about life on the other side and the lessons the deceased have for the living. Each chapter is a felicitous combination of good story telling and healing wisdom. Among the lessons are:
1. The dead understand what our ultimate purpose is on earth—and they are eager to share their knowledge.
2. Our dead family and friends are with us and watch over us.
3. When we die, we begin again. We continue to grow and evolve on the Other Side.
4. We are accountable for the way in which we live our lives. Karma is real.
5. The dead are capable of tremendous and profound forgiveness.