Leaving no stone unturned, this indispensable manual takes the sting out of relocation and selling the family home, helps keep retirees from outliving their savings, and offers a step-by-step guide to retirement abroad. From government agencies and fraud protection services, to the top assisted living facilities and patient advocates by state, DaVinci's Baby Boomer Survival Guide is a veritable directory of invaluable resources.
Authors Barbara Rockefeller and Nick Tate crafted this comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide, which covers all necessary financial, health care, and lifestyle-related considerations, including:
• Determining your optimal social security and retirement age
• Housing and reverse mortgages
• Long-term health care and Medicare
• Staying healthy, both mentally and physically
• The best places to live based on income