You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start in the Morning
Narrated by Celia Rivenbark / 3 hours 54 minutes
From the author of the bestselling classics We're Just Like You, Only Prettier, and Bless Your Heart, Tramp, comes a collection of essays so funny, you'll shoot co'cola out of your nose. Topics include such gems as:
• Why Miss North Carolina is too nice to hate
• How Gwyneth Paltrow wants to improve your pathetic life
• Strapped for cash? Try cat whispering
• Sex every night for a year? How do you wrap that?
• Get yer Wassail on: It's carolin' time
• Airlines serving up one hot mess
• Action figure Jesus
• Why Clay Aiken ain't marrying your glandular daughter
• And much more!
You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Mornin' is sure to appeal to anyone who lives south of something.
Gift this Audiobook
Simply email this audiobook to a friend or print a certificate for later. Either way, your gift supports local bookstores and lets you share a story with the touch of a button.