Shop small. Gift big.
Support local bookstores by giving audiobook gifts. Start shopping
Is There a Doctor in the House?
Finally, answers to all those strange questions you'd like to ask your own doctor but haven't had the guts (or more likely the time) to do so. If you've ever wanted to ask a doctor . . .
- How do people in wheelchairs have sex?
- Why do I get a killer headache when I suck down my milkshake too fast?
- Can I lose my contact lens inside my head forever?
- Why does asparagus make my pee smell?
- Why do old people grow hair on their ears?
- Is the old adage "beer before liquor, never sicker, liquor before beer. . .," really true?
. . .then Why Do Men Have Nipples? is the book for you.
Compiled by Billy Goldberg, an emergency medicine physician, and Mark Leyner, bestselling author and well-known satirist, Why Do Men Have Nipples? offers real factual and really funny answers to some of the big questions about the oddities of our bodies.
Gift audiobook memberships
You pick the membership (1, 3, 6, or 12 months/credits), your gift recipient picks their own audiobooks, and your local bookstore is supported by your purchase.