How to unwind, unplug and think clearly in the digital age
WINNER: Australian Business Book of the Year Award 2021 (Personal Development)
FINALIST: Australian Business Book of the Year Award 2021 (Technology)
FINALIST: Australian Business Book of the Year Award 2021 (Cover Design)
Busy and reactive?
Struggling to focus?
Craving time for relationships?
If so, perhaps it’s time to make space in your world for the things that really matter.
What if you could be productive and rested by living an ordered, rhythmical life? What if habitually unplugging from digital technology was not simply a means of surviving week by week but a strategy to produce your best work and live your best life?
Spacemaker will help you:
- Discover why your productivity suffers when you overuse digital technology.
- Explore timeless principles to make space in the distraction of digital life.
- Implement a series of practices to think deeply, rest fully and spend more time with loved ones away from a screen.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“Read this book!”
- JACK RIEWOLDT, AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALLER, PREMIERSHIP VICE-CAPTAIN, ALL-AUSTRALIAN AND COLEMAN MEDALLIST
- ALAN HIRSCH, INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER AND BEST-SELLING AUTHOR
"This life-changing book will remind you of what's really important to live a fulfilling, happy and healthy life."
- CATH ANDREW, HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES, STARBUCKS AUSTRALIA