It is just as important to learn how to receive a blessing as it is to be willing to give one. So teaches John Osteen in this eye-opening book. Growing up during The Great Depression, John's mentality was shaped by frugality that seeped even into his spiritual life. When God tried to bless and increase his life, he struggled with receiving the abundance of God. But the Bible shows us example after example of those whom God blesses after they lose everything.
God wants to shower us with abundance:
- Grace for Your Every Need
- Forgiveness for Every Relationship
- Righteousness for Every Accusation of Satan
- Joy for Your Heartache and Pain
- Provision for Your Every Lack
- Love to Reach Out to Others
- Power for Your Weakness
- The Holy Spirit for Changing the World
- Abundant Freedom for Every Stronghold
- Miracles for Your Impossibilities
Gift this Audiobook
Simply email this audiobook to a friend or print a certificate for later. Either way, your gift supports local bookstores and lets you share a story with the touch of a button.