Developed by two Harvard brain experts—a scientific, accessible approach to achieving success by retraining your brain to win.
Ever wonder why some people seem blessed with success? In fact, everyone is capable of winning in life—you just need to develop the right brain for it.
In The Winner’s Brain, Drs. Jeff Brown and Mark Fenske use cutting-edge neuroscience to identify the secrets of those who succeed no matter what—and demonstrate how little it has to do with IQ or upbringing. Through simple everyday practices, Brown and Fenske explain how to unlock the brain’s hidden potential by establishing:
• Balance: Make emotions work in your favor
• Bounce: Create a failure-resistant brain
• Opportunity Radar: Spot hot prospects previously hidden by problems
• Focus Laser: Lock into what’s important
• Effort Accelerator: Cultivate the drive to win
Along the way, they introduce you to dozens of interesting people who possess “win factors” (like the inventor of Whac-A-Mole™) and share surprising information (like why you should never take a test while wearing red). The Winner’s Brain will not only give you an edge—it’ll motivate you to pursue your personal and professional dreams.