Meetings have changed. They’re more frequent, virtual, and informal. Yet, most professionals haven’t upgraded their meeting skills. It’s no wonder that 43% of meeting time is wasted, due to:
1. Meeting overload: Professionals waste twenty-four days a year in useless meetings.
2. Missing success ingredients: Ninety percent of all professionals attend meetings that lack a clearly stated objective and agenda.
3. Virtual-meeting chaos: Disinterested participants + endless technical glitches= huge amounts of wasted time.
4. Agenda adrift: Goals are missed when meetings veer off course.
5. Action distraction: Incomplete action items result in delayed projects and missed deadlines.
Good news- Help is on the way! Meet Iris, a sales manager so overwhelmed by meetings she feels like a hamster on a wheel.
Just in time, Iris finds a coach—a meeting efficiency and etiquette expert with a simple plan that helps her to meet less, make better use of meeting technology, and get more done.