Yes, men wrote the rules of the workplace—but now Amy Henry, the last woman standing on The Apprentice, shows young business women how to make those rules work for them!
In WHAT IT TAKES, Amy Henry, a formidable business woman and national star from The Apprentice, shares her experiences, skills, and in-your-face advice for moving up in today's workplace. Throughout her impressive ten-year business career, mostly in male-dominated industries, Amy has learned how women can succeed by using the strategies men use every day, and by thinking of femininity as an asset, not a liability.
WHAT IT TAKES is packed with real-life examples and practical advice and strategies, including:
• Don't cry in the boardroom—manage your emotions
• Yes, there is an Old Boys network—join it on your terms
• Speak up—confidence isn't arrogance
• Use charm—your personality is an asset
• Brag—broadcast your accomplishments
• Stop apologizing—men don't do it, you shouldn't either
• Money—it's not what you need, it's what you're worth
• Mixing business with pleasure—the right way and the wrong way
Hip, honest and controversial, WHAT IT TAKES is the ultimate guide to the reality of today's business world—and Amy Henry is the new model for today's young business women.