101 Secrets of Highly Effective Speakers - Abridged
Narrated by Beth MacDonald / 3 hours 3 minutes
People fear public speaking more than any other situation. The reluctance to get up in front of an audience is often a major impediment to career advancement and personal development. However, this fear can be overcome.
Caryl Rae Krannich Ph.D, author of over 40 business and personal development books, reveals the 101 secrets to become an effective speaker, including how to:
· Check the speaking environment
· Prepare a dynamite introduction
· Establish instant credibility
· Project the proper enthusiasm
· Use visuals aids effectively
· Time a speech correctly
· Close with power
· Handle questions from the audience
These techniques form the steps any person can take to move from timid to confident, from confusing to intriguing; and from filling time to commanding an audience’s attention in the quest to make an effective and memorable speech!