Trying to lead without being selfish and vain? Enjoy this different angle on Christian Leadership, which calls you back to the core of what leadership is meant to be about.
Tired of leaders and leadership books that dwell on self-serving principles? Are you searching for a way to lead change without changing yourself for the worse? Bestselling author Ralph Mayhew has an unconventional approach that will help you reclaim Jesus' heart for people.
Too many leaders are hijacked by themselves and a subconscious desire for power and ambition. The greatest leaders are the anonymous ones, stewarding their platforms so that the desires of God become the greatest priority for those who follow. The Anonymous Leader shows how you can change your leadership, so you can lead with more heart and more humility.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How to make your leadership more about God so greater things happen in your cause
- How to develop resilient leadership that lets you overcome any challenge
- How to see Christian leadership in a refreshing way, even if you would never call yourself "a leader"
- How to grasp the importance of values and culture to empower and guide more people
- How to love those you lead to maximize your impact, and much, much more!
Leadership is a God-given opportunity to influence others in a positive way. Using scripture and his own personal experience, Mayhew shares a fresh perspective on leadership that will ensure your cause increases as your desire to be more decreases. The Anonymous Leader shows you how to put your desire for acclaim aside for something much more empowering and fulfilling.
If you like practical, easy-to-read, and authentic nonfiction books with Biblical influence, then you'll love Mayhew's engaging guide to increasing your leadership capacity.
Listen to The Anonymous Leader to discover the true value of leadership today.