The Next 20 Years Will Be Completely Different From the Past
Current global trends are bleak: weak economic growth, too much debt, declining incomes for the lower 99%, a dangerous addiction to fossil fuels, and ecological destruction -- just to name a few. Many of us understandably feel resigned to an eroding standard of living in the years to come. At best.
But what if we told you that there are specific attainable steps you can take today that can limit your vulnerability to these trends and help you be:
- Live with greater purpose
- More valued by others
- Safer from harm
That's exactly what Prosperity!
offers: a blueprint for taking control of and improving your destiny. It outlines practical, actionable investments of your time & resources that will ensure you enjoy greater prosperity in your life, whatever the future may bring.
, Martenson and Taggart will explain:
- The trends most likely to shape your life over the next 20 years
- Why developing resilience offers your best chance for thriving, even though society may suffer from the changes these trends may bring
- How to build true wealth
- What specific actions to take now to secure a prosperous future, no matter what the future holds
- How everybody can benefit from this guidance, regardless of age, income or ability
- How we can best serve the next generation by the actions we take today
is the highly anticipated follow-up to Martenson's acclaimed book The Crash Course
Chris Martenson and Adam Taggart are the co-founders of PeakProsperity.com, where they have been educating millions of readers about the risks in our Economy, Energy and Environment systems since before the 2008 crisis. With degrees from Duke, Cornell, Brown and Stanford between them, both held executive positions in companies such as SAIC and Yahoo! before consciously opting out of the corporate life for a more meaningful purpose: to build awareness of the looming changes the next twenty years will bring, and to help concerned individuals take prudent action in advance.
They both moved their families to more rural, self-sufficient locations with strong community engagement, and launched the website PeakProsperity.com. The website is visited by four million people a year, and its video series The Crash Course has been viewed over fifteen million times and translated into more than twelve languages.