Brainblocks are the mental obstacles that keep people from achieving success, defined as setting, pursuing, and achieving a goal.
Managing the brain is the solution to preventing mental blocks from interfering with achieving your goals. And neuropsychologist Dr. Theo Tsaousides gives you the tools to improve:
• the seven brainblocks to success (self-doubt, procrastination, impatience, multitasking, rigidity, perfectionism, negativity)
• the characteristic feelings, thoughts, and actions associated with each brainblock
• the brain functions involved in goal-oriented action
• brain glitches and how they create setbacks
• the cost of not removing brainblocks
• the best strategies to remove the blocks
• actively search for brainblocks in your actions, thoughts, and feelings
• recognize and label each brainblock as soon as it is identified
• practice each strategy consistently until it becomes second nature
• track your progress toward a goal
Through these strategies you will learn to overcome these cognitive obstacles and harness the power of the brain to achieve success in any endeavor.