The cancer of “political correctness” has not only helped to form a society of insincere, oversensitive, and under-achieving people—it has deprived individuals from the joy of living authentically and boldly; the life the late Henry David Thoreau called people to live when he implored us to move “confidently in the direction of our own dreams.” Well, living authentically and boldly has never been a problem for Larry Winget. Known as the Pitbull of Personal Development® , Larry is not afraid to “tell it like it is” about what it takes to be successful. And he’s also not afraid of “skewering” some of those well-known shibboleths of personal development---like The Law of Attraction and the path of “effortless success” that are peddled by so many motivational speakers. In this program, Larry will take on the “political correctness” that has infected our society, and the personal development industry. And, he’ll outline an effective “back to the basics” approach to help YOU be more successful. Larry still believes that hard work and excellence are the keys to success and communicates that like no other person on the planet can! Larry makes you think. He makes you uncomfortable. He offers common sense solutions that are impossible to argue with. On top of all that, he is hilarious.
Here’s just a few things you’ll learn in this unforgettable program:
• Why being “politically correct” will leave you unhappy, uninspired and unsure about your future.
• Why it takes a “contrarian” approach to be successful and true to yourself in this upside-down “politically correct” world.
• Why you need to “fix yourself first” rather than putting your focus on how to fix others or society.
• Why letting go of your need for approval is essential to happiness.
• How to get to the point and ask for what you want in life—directly and decisively.
• How to make big, bold and brash plans for your life.
• The biggest problem preventing entrepreneurs from being successful in business in our modern world.
• How getting rid of “politically correct” excuses about money can save you financially.