Delegation and Supervision
The Brian Tracy Success Library
By Brian Tracy
Narrated by Brian Tracy / 2 hours 8 minutes
Managers are judged by results—and as a manager, those results hinge on your ability to delegate and supervise. You’ll be surprised at how efficient your team becomes when you master Brian Tracy’s essential skills. This indispensable guide reveals his 21 time-tested ways to boost performance, including how to:
• Define work, assign it, and set measurable, targeted standards for performance
• Match skills to job requirements
• Use Management by Objectives to delegate longer-term tasks to trusted team members
• Turn delegation into a teaching tool and build the confidence of your staff
• Provide useful feedback and elicit active participation
• Free up your time for higher-level tasks
Done right, delegation and supervision allow your employees to become much more capable. Watch your own success skyrocket as you dramatically improve results while building the skills of your people.
Gift this Audiobook
Simply email this audiobook to a friend or print a certificate for later. Either way, your gift supports local bookstores and lets you share a story with the touch of a button.