Who would you be if you felt at peace and had more time and money? An organized life enables you to have more freedom, less aggravation, better health, and to get more done. For nearly twenty years, Regina Leeds—named Best Organizer by Los Angeles magazine—has helped even the messiest turn their lives around. Anyone can get organized—she'll prove it to you! One Year to an Organized Life is a unique week-by-week approach that you can begin at any time of year. Regina helps you break down tasks and build routines over time so that life becomes simple, not overwhelming. This book will help you:
- Make your kitchen efficient
- Permanently organize closets and drawers
- Reclaim "dumping grounds" like the guest room, garage and basement
- Declutter the kids' rooms
- Organize your travel plans—and the vacation photos and souvenirs
Regina reveals her magic formula for organizing anything, plus her method to stop the chronic cycles of clutter, misplaced items, and lateness. Whether you're living in chaos or just looking for new ways to simplify, this essential book will help you get the whole household organized—and stay that way.