Do you struggle out of bed each morning and sway lifelessly across the
room, mouth agape, arms hanging slack, murmuring unintelligibly? Well,
take heart: you're not alone! But these other staggering, limp,
perpetually drowsy folks just happen to be zombies—and it turns
out they can teach us a lot about enjoying life. And only here, in this book, will you learn their secrets to happiness.
Zombies aren't afraid of life, so why should you be? Start living your life the undead way: through The Zen of Zombie!
- Be adaptable—zombies make the best of a situation.
- Count your blessings—a brain in the hand is worth two behind the hastily improvised zombie barricades.
- W.W.Z.D? (What Would Zombies Do?)
- Slow down! Another delicious brain is just around the corner.
- Speak only when necessary—when zombies talk, people listen.
- Zombies don't negotiate—neither should you.
- Plus a ninety-day guide to complete zombification!