You've Got to Be Believed to Be Heard - Abridged
The Complete Book of Speaking . . . in Business and in Life!
By Bert Decker
Narrated by Bert Decker / 5 hours 8 minutes
Effective communication is essential in business and in everyday life. The most powerful communicators reach not just our minds, but our hearts: They win our trust. You can learn to impress and persuade people by following Bert Decker's program in You've Got to Be Believed to Be Heard
Decker trains over 10,000 professionals each year in the art of communicating. In this audiobook, he distills his expertise into a fresh new approach to speaking, with examples and how-to exercises that anyone can follow. You'll discover how to win the emotional trust of others—the true basis of communicating in any situation—and these tips:
• How to conquer "stage fright"
• How to inject dynamic energy into your voice
• Why eye contact helps win trust
• When and how to use humor to make a point
• A proven technique to eliminate "Umm" and "Ahh"
from your speech
• Eight steps to transforming your personal impact