Shop small. Gift big.
Support local bookstores by giving audiobook gifts. Start shopping
How to Get to the Top
Business Lessons Learned at the Dinner Table
Do you want to get to the top? Do you want to know how to rise above the crowd and become a leader in your field? Then this is the audio book for you. In How to Get to the Top, bestselling author Jeffrey J. Fox combines his own experience as an extremely successful entrepreneur with lessons learned at the family dinner table by business leaders such as Howard Schultz, Chairman of Starbucks; Tom Chappell, founder of Tom's of Maine; Leslie Blodgett, CEO of Bare Escentuals; and George Steinbrenner, principal owner of the New York Yankees. The essential guide on how to get to the top—and stay there—this compelling audiobook contains hard-hitting advice on independence and self-reliance, management dynamics, and problem solving, including:
• Speak sweetly: You may have to eat your words
• Tip as if you were the tippee
• Act like you own the place
• You have to know the rules to break them
• Never be late
• Always compliment the chef...especially at home
• Teach your girls to whistle
• Spend the company's money as you would your own
• Don't teach the quarterback to catch
Gift audiobook memberships
You pick the membership (1, 3, 6, or 12 months/credits), your gift recipient picks their own audiobooks, and your local bookstore is supported by your purchase.