Attitude affects every facet of our lives—from the way we handle stress to how we communicate at work. The way we view difficulties and setbacks can make the difference between success and failure.
Roger Fritz has devoted his career to helping people overcome obstacles and achieve their goals by changing their outlook on life. In The Power of a Positive Attitude, he shows you how to develop a deeper understanding of the effects of your attitude and how it influences not only your performance but also the results others achieve. With The Power of a Positive Attitude, you can learn how to:
- Turn mistakes into assets
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of dealing with your boss
- Overcome your own negative attitudes
- Build up your self-confidence
- Adopt the 10 characteristics of successful leaders
- Deal with overachievers and listen more effectively
- Improve morale and avoid doubters
- Sharpen interpersonal skills
- Conquer burnout and stress
Life-affirming and authoritative, this invaluable audiobook will empower you to face life and work with joy and confidence.