Financial Infidelity is the #1 problem in relationships—it’s a deception so subtle you wouldn’t even realize you’re cheating. Whether it’s a secret credit card, hidden shopping bags, revenge spending, a gambling problem, or more overt financial manipulations and powerplays, the infidelities associated with money can be just as damaging to a relationship as a physical affair. Dr. Bonnie, one of the nation’s leading couples therapists, is the first to offer cutting-edge solutions to this pervasive relationship threat, enabling you to:
• Identify the risk of Financial Infidelity in your relationship
• Understand how buying, rewarding, or controlling behavior with money can open the door to lies, betrayals, and affairs
• Understand how childhood relationships to money and love can create damaging emotional links
• Separate the value of your relationship from the value of your bank account
• Disconnect from harmful emotional and financial behaviors in order to reconnect with your partner and regain trust, intimacy, and romantic sizzle
Financial Infidelity addresses the recent shift in power and money between men and women, and exposes the money, sex, and love triangle, helping you to uncover the hidden financial problems in refinancing your relationship and to heal the inevitable emotional fallout. Dr. Bonnie has a 98 percent rate of success in counseling her patients—this audiobook is an invaluable tool and the next best thing to a session with the doctor herself!