Read by the author.
Are you worried about the climate crisis? Are you suffering from eco-anxiety? Do you want to help but you're not sure how? Do you want to learn how to make greener choices? If you answered yes to any of those questions, author and environmentalist Heather White's 60 Days to a Greener Life is the resource you need.
You can read an entry every day or at your own pace. Each entry provides valuable insights and easy-to-apply ways you can live a more eco-friendly, joyful life. Each entry includes:
- a topic or question related to our world.
- an easy-to-understand explanation of ways you can adjust your lifestyle.
60 Days to a Greener Life will teach you about:
- eco-anxiety, how to manage it, and why individual action matters.
- climate change, recycling, and greener, sustainable school lunch choices.
- connecting to nature and wildlife.
- volunteering and how to jumpstart conversations about good environmental practices.
- renewable energy, regenerative agriculture, organic food, and GMOs.
- toxic chemicals, plastic pollution, safe drinking water, and more.
Heather White is the founder of OneGreenThing.org. She directed environmental education advocacy at the nation's largest conservation organization, served as executive director to an environmental heath watchdog in Washington, DC, and led the nonprofit partner to Yellowstone National Park. She's been featured on Good Morning America, CBS, PBS, ABC, and quoted in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and Teen Vogue.
Prompts, links, and a glossary of terms can be found in the audiobook companion PDF download.