Inspired by the #1 hit worship song by Chris Tomlin, this precious story teaches children about our Father God's unconditional love and acceptance and that the only gift God wants is our hearts.
Grammy Award-winning music artist, Chris Tomlin, and Pat Barrett (Housefires) team up to tell the story of a little bear named Tucker whose life is forever changed when he learns just how great the King's love is for him. When Tucker's friends need help, he journeys to see the King who lives in a castle where the door is always open. Along the way, Tucker encounters a variety of humorous animals filled with ideas about what the King is like. Then finally, he meets the King who runs to him with open arms.
This storybook for 4- to 8-year-olds:
- Shows young children the character of God through a fun adventure story
- Teaches that God loves His children no matter what
- Encourages kids to have a relationship with their Heavenly Father and to ask for His help in prayer
- Sparks family discussions about who God is
- Makes a calming bedtime listen with its warm message of God's caring heart
This inspiring story will leave children, young and old, reassured that God is a good, good Father, and they are loved by Him.