Perfect for fans of the bestselling Becoming Mrs. Lewis as well as anyone interested in the story behind the story of Joy Davidman and C. S. Lewis.
Includes additional podcast episodes, bonus chapters from Becoming Mrs. Lewis, and a special letter from author Patti Callahan to Joy Davidman.
This edition collects all the interviews from Patti Callahan’s Behind the Scenes of Becoming Mrs. Lewis podcast, as well as extensive bonus material not previously released.
- What About the Children Part I with Douglas Gresham (before cancer)
- What About the Children Part II with Douglas Gresham (after cancer)
- Losing Faith Did Lewis lose his faith after Joy’s Death? with Dr. David Downing
- Why Joy? Why did Lewis choose Joy Davidman? Dr. Crystal Hurd and Dr. Crystal Downing
- Muse and Co-Author – Joy as Lewis’s muse and co-author with Andrew Lazo
- The Lost Love Sonnets – Joy’s poetry to C.S. Lewis with Dr. Don W. King
- Surprised by Love – How love found C.S. Lewis with Andrew Lazo
- And over two hours of additional bonus content!