The Laws of Money, The Lessons of Life - Abridged
5 Timeless Secrets to Get Out and Stay Out of Financial Trouble
By Suze Orman
Narrated by Suze Orman / 5 hours 23 minutes
The Laws of Money are essential truths.
They will propel you to take all the necessary actions you need to take with your money.
Suze Orman, America's most trusted personal finance expert, gives you the guidance that will point you in the right direction every time you need to make a decision about your money.
Like a compass, the laws of money directs you to safety, security, and prosperity. They give you the ability to define your financial destiny and guide it with your own hands, so you can hold on to what you have and create what you deserve.
These laws are as timeless as they are timely. The Laws of Money, The Lessons of Life provides you with the solid financial foundation upon which you can stand, regroup, and build.
THE LAWS OF MONEY
- Law Number 1. Truth Creates Money, Lies Destroy It.
- Law Number 2. Look at What You Have, Not at What You Had.
- Law Number 3. Do What Is Right for You, Before You Do What Is Right for Your Money.
- Law Number 4. Invest in the Known Before the Unknown.
- Law Number 5. Always Remember: Money Has No Power of Its Own.