Creating Wealth - Abridged
Retire in Ten Years Using Allen's Seven Principles of Wealth
Narrated by Robert G. Allen / 4 hours 2 minutes
Robert G. Allen's name is synonymous with financial success, and with his seminars sweeping the nation, he is now more than ever at the cutting edge of strategic wealth creation. In this completely revised edition of his classic bestseller Creating Wealth, Allen gives you the basic principles that you need to stop thinking poor and start growing rich by developing a wealthy mindset.
Moving beyond just real estate, Allen goes straight to the core of people's inner motivations and beliefs about money to give you all the fundamentals of wealth creation. In his trademark, easy-to-understand style, Allen spells out all his practical applications and shows you how to:
• Take advantage of recent tax laws
• Use leverage to multiply holdings while minimizing risks
• Benefit from high-yield discount mortgages
• Acquire long-term profits in gold and silver coins
• Set up corporations and trusts to protect assets
• Find the highest rate of return with the greatest liquidity
As Robert Allen has proved in his own life -- becoming a multimillionaire well before he was 35 -- it doesn't matter how much or how little money you have to start as long as you understand the right principles -- timeless principles that can make all the difference.