Fifteen years ago, the average male golfer's handicap was 16.2. The average female golfer's handicap was 29. Today, the average American male golfer's handicap is 16.2 and the average female golfer's is 29. American golfers have not gotten any better. World-renowned performance consultant and sports psychologist Dr. Bob Rotella now offers The Golf of Your Dreams for the golfer who is determined to get better but hasn't figured out how to go about it.
Dr. Rotella's program is based on strategies found to be successful with tour players such as Tom Kite, Brad Faxon, Pat Bradley, and Davis Love III. Dr. Rotella knows that if you want to play your best golf ever, you must admit to yourself that you want to be good and that you have the necessary talent to play well. But that's not all. You must commit yourself to a process that will improve your game. In The Golf of Your Dreams, Dr. Rotella provides tips on how to:
- Choose the right teaching professional
- Communicate your dreams and goals to your teacher
- Get your teacher to teach you as a student serious about improving
- Break old habits and develop new ones
- Practice efficiently and effectively so you can take your learning from the practice area to the golf course
The Golf of Your Dreams will make you keenly aware of what you have to do in order to play the kind of golf you've always sensed you were capable of playing.