Frenemies in the Family
Famous Brothers and Sisters Who Butted Heads and Had Each Other's Backs
Narrated by Lisa Cordileone / 3 hours 59 minutes
One minute you can't live without them . . . the next minute you don't want them breathing your air! Siblings everywhere will relate to this humorous look at famous brothers and sisters whose important bonds have shaped their accomplishments . . . (mostly) for the better.
They blame you when they get in trouble. They seem like your parents' favorite. They are the only enemy you can't live without. Almost everyone has a juicy story about their siblings--even famous people. Meet those who got along, those who didn't, and everyone in between!
* Demi Lovato and her sister
* Tennis superstars Serena and Venus Williams
* Walt and Roy Disney
* Princes William and Harry
* Stephen Colbert and his eleven older siblings
* Quarterbacks Peyton and Eli Manning
* The Jacksons (Michael, Janet, and family)
* Reality TV sensations, the Gosselins
* Queen Elizabeth I and the queen who history remembers as Bloody Mary
* Conjoined twins Chang and Eng Bunker
* John Wilkes Booth (the man who assassinated Abraham Lincoln) and his brother Edwin
* Vincent and Theo van Gogh
* Airplane inventors, the Wright brothers
* The Romanovs
* The Kennedys
Oh, brother! This could get ugly. . . .
Gift Audiobook Memberships
You pick the duration—1, 3, 6, or 12 months—they pick the audiobooks. Buying gifts from your local bookstore has never been so easy.Gift Now