The Zondervan Biblical and Theological Lectures series provides a unique audio learning experience. Unlike a traditional audiobook's direct narration of a book's text, Introduction to Biblical Interpretation: Audio Lectures includes high quality live-recordings of college-level lectures that cover the important points from each subject as well as relevant material from other sources.
Introduction to Biblical Interpretation: Audio Lectures, provides a full seminary-level overview of biblical hermeneutics. Biblical scholars William Klein, Craig Blomberg, and Robert Hubbard cover:
- the history of biblical interpretation,
- current discussions about finding meaning in written texts,
- the formation of the biblical canon and the task of translating Scripture,
- guidelines for reading biblical poetry and prose,
- identification of the various genres of the Old and New Testaments,
- and insights for understanding and applying Scripture today.
Useful for formal students wanting additional instruction and for self-learners alike, Introduction to Biblical Interpretation: Audio Lectures by William Klein, Craig Blomberg, and Robert Hubbard provides an excellent, thorough primer on the discipline of biblical hermeneutics.