Feeling overscheduled and underconnected as a couple? Relationship experts Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott help you connect your time styles--and your hearts--so you can better manage your time. This is not a book about being more productive, but a book about being more connected with your spouse and maximizing the moments you have together.
After resolving communication meltdowns, finding time together is the number one relational need of most couples. Where does it go? We try to make it. Save it. Seize it. Buy it. And borrow it. And yet time continues to elude too many couples. At the heart of this book is the renowned Better Love Assessment, which helps you uncover your unique time style: Accommodator, Processor, Dreamer, or Planner. Once you know your time style and that of your spouse, this book will show you how to leverage them for powerful results. Your Time-Starved Marriage helps you:
- Dispel the two lies every time-starved couple believes.
- Maximize the minutes that matter most in your marriage.
- Recoup the time you've been leaving on the table.
- Understand why "loving on borrowed time" is lethal to your love life.
- And discover how to "get a grip on the time of your life."
Your Time-Starved Marriage gives you tools to feed your time-starved relationship, enjoying time with each other more than you ever imagined.
Workbooks also available.