The Bible Study Source series provides a unique audio learning experience. Unlike a traditional audiobook's direct narration of a book's text, Anxious for Nothing includes high-quality, live audio sessions from the author that cover this important Bible-based topic. These sessions will reflect the ambiance of the unique recording locations, immersing the listener into the teaching.
The Anxious for Nothing Audio Study provides you with a roadmap for overcoming anxiety and finding lasting peace.
Do you feel weighted down with worry? Does the uncertainty and chaos of life keep you up at night? Are irrational fears your constant companion? Could you just use some calm?
In this audio Bible study, bestselling author Max Lucado explores in detail God's treatment plan for anxiety found in the most underlined verse in the Bible, Philippians 4:6–7.
As you follow the biblical prescription for anxiety--celebrating God's goodness, asking for his help, leaving your concerns with him, and meditating on good things--you will learn how to experience God's peace. This is a peace that "transcends all understanding" and will help you reframe the way you look at your fears.
With the heart of a pastor and his poetic storytelling, Max will help you:
- Let God help you win the war on worry and receive the lasting peace of Christ.
- Recognize the difference between present anxiety and persistent anxiety.
- Find true freedom and experience more joy, clarity, physical renewal, and contentment by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Train yourself to rejoice in all circumstances.
- Discover the secret of remaining calm when you feel you have more than you can handle.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate anxiety and fear with real help from God's Word.
While anxiety is a part of life, it doesn't have to dominate your life. You can discover a life of calm and develop tools for combating the onslaught of worry.
Sessions and video run times:
- Rejoice in the Lord Always (20:00)
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All (20:00)
- Present Your Requests to God (20:30)
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart (21:30)
- Meditate on These Things (21:30)