Meant for Good is a power-packed, biblical look at the truth that you really can trust God's plan for your life—no matter what your life looks like right now. Dynamic Bible teacher Megan Fate Marshman will help you discover how to stop discounting yourself from a hopeful future, start living in active dependence on God, and find your way to the perfect plan He has for you in this six-session video Bible study (study guide sold separately).
With authenticity and revelatory insights into the character of Jesus, Megan shares an engaging and fresh look at the core themes within the well-loved scripture of Jeremiah 29:11-14. Through winsome and inspiring stories, Meant for Good will show you how to trust God in your daily life, and more importantly, how to trust God's definition of good above your own.
In this six-session audio Bible study you will discover:
- The deeper truth behind Jeremiah 29:11-14 and gain profound perspective into trusting God in new ways.
- That your not-enoughness is exactly enough to God, and that in fact, you have everything you need to take that first step into the life God has for you.
- How to stop counting yourself out, because Jesus never has. God is up to something really good, and He's inviting you to join Him.
- How to hear and respond to God's voice, and intentionally grow a personal, intimate relationship with Him.
- How to defeat anxiety, trust God with all you're carrying and worrying about, and experience a life of freedom in relying on God's perfect control.
The Audio Bible Study series provides a unique learning experience. Instead of sitting down to watch a video teaching for Bible study, listen to the same quality Bible study content on the go! Whether you listen on your commute, while walking outside, or over a lunch break, you can access high-quality audio Bible studies wherever you are. Get the most out of the teaching by diving into the accompanying study guide (sold separately) to walk through reflection questions and individual Bible study to go deeper.