USA Today Bestseller
Your presence is requested at romantic Twill Castle for the wedding of Miss Clio Whitmore and . . . and . . . ?
After eight years of waiting for Piers Brandon, the wandering Marquess of Granville, to set a wedding date, Clio Whitmore has had enough. She's inherited a castle, scraped together some pride, and made plans to break her engagement.
Not if Rafe Brandon can help it. A ruthless prizefighter and notorious rake, Rafe is determined that Clio will marry his brother—even if he has to plan the dratted wedding himself.
So how does a hardened fighter cure a reluctant bride's cold feet?
- He starts with flowers. Ladies can't have too many flowers. Or harps. Or cakes.
- He lets her know she'll make a beautiful, desirable bride— and tries not to picture her as his.
- If he kisses her, he definitely doesn't kiss her again.
- When all else fails, he puts her in a stunning gown and vows not to be nearby when the gown comes off.
- And no matter what—he doesn't fall in disastrous, hopeless love with the one woman he can never call his own.