When Your Life Depends On It
Extreme Decision Making Lessons from the Antarctic
Winner of multiple book awards. Finalist in audiobook awards.
In the Top 100 Best Decision Making Books of All Time.
Endorsed by Sir Ranulph Fiennes, the greatest living Polar explorer.
Jump right into the action of the life-and-death decisions made by early Antarctic explorers. This book is packed with unforgettable stories about the challenges and decisions they faced, and the lessons we can learn from them.
In When Your Life Depends on It:
- 11 thrilling survival stories.
- Incredible, almost unbelievable stories of bravery.
- Camaraderie and teamwork even when all hope is lost.
- True tales of courage, resilience and even humor in the most risky and dangerous circumstances.
- Heroic situations… where split seconds determine who gets out alive.
★★★★★ “Absolutely inspiring. To me this should be required life reading.” Jean Bartlett, columnist.
★★★★★ “Excellent and compelling.” Geoff Hudson-Searle, Executive and best-selling author
★★★★★ “Clever, informative and extremely well researched.” Baz Grey, Explorer/mountaineer
Co-written by a decision expert and a historian, both possessing a flair for action-packed storytelling, When Your Life Depends on It reveals the mind-set of explorers who risked their lives, for science, discovery and exploration.
Buy When Your Life Depends on It and get immersed in one of the most remarkable periods in human history. Start your Antarctic adventure today!
- Winner: First Place: Chanticleer International Book Awards I&I Non-Fiction
- Winner: Best Decision Making Books of All Time
- Finalist: Wishing Shelf Awards: Audiobook
- Finalist: Voice Arts Awards: Best Audiobook Narration-History category