The Hacker Proof Guide to Cybersecurity, Internet Safety, Cybercrime, & Preventing Attacks
Cybersecurity Issues Challenge Literally Everyone
In today's connected world, everyone benefits from cybersecurity
Cyberattacks are an evolving danger to organizations, employees, and consumers. They may be designed to access or destroy sensitive data, extort money or even put your family at risk.
At an individual level, a cybersecurity attack can result in everything from identity theft to extortion attempts, to the loss of important data like family photos.
However, there are simple things you can do to protect yourself, your family, and your work. In fact, it's easier than you think and you don't need to be a cybersecurity specialist or techie. By the end of this book, you will understand cyber security issues and how to combat them even if you have a non-technical background.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover:
- Why do people still fall for phishing scams
- Protect your reputation and your website
- Avoid having your personal or families data stolen
- How hackers are blackmailing for money and how to avoid being a victim
- How businesses are affected by cybersecurity dangers
- Encrypt sensitive business data so that it is unreadable without the use of an encryption key and/or password
- Secure online transactions
- Managing risks and identifying the level of protection required
- Responding to a cybersecurity incident
- How thieves steal millions from ATMs and how to stay safe
- Staying up to date cybersecurity threats
Cyber threats are ever-evolving, save yourself the time and stress by avoiding being the next cyber victim.
This book will show you everything you need to know, start listening now.