Fatherhood for Beginners
The father’s practical guide to balancing kids, family, and work. Everything you need to know about family planning, pregnancy, birth, and babies
How to quickly become an expert on all aspects of having a baby
Do you want to learn all there is to know about family planning, pregnancy, childbirth, and babies? Are you wondering how to balance family and work in your new role as a father, regardless of whether you have a permanent job or a freelance career? And you'd like to successfully keep your relationship intact and maintain a fulfilling sex life?
Or perhaps you're looking for a great gift?
Fatherhood for Beginners covers:
- how to overcome your fears of becoming a father
- how to deal with changes in your sex life during and after pregnancy
- how to tell that your partner is pregnant
- important dos and don'ts during pregnancy
- how your relationship will change and what you need to keep in mind
- how to stay fit with our "baby workout"
- different options for childbirth
- how to baby-proof your home
- how to build an intimate relationship with your baby
- how to announce the arrival of our baby to the world
- how to deal with parenting disagreements
- navigating legal and insurance matters pertaining to your baby
Are you looking for answers to these questions and many others? Then Fatherhood for Beginners is the right book for you! You will learn everything you need to know about family planning, pregnancy, childbirth, and babies. It is the perfect introduction to the topic of fatherhood and serves as a guide for parenting your child through the first year of life. It is also a great reference book to keep around.
Then your search is over! Click the "BUY NOW" button!
Start your happy future now!