8 Great Smarts
Discover and Nurture Your Child's Intelligences
Your child is smart, but does your child believe it?
"Smart" is a power word. Children who believe they’re smart excel more in school and approach life with greater confidence. But children who don’t can struggle to apply themselves. Do you wish your child could see how smart he or she is?
Find hope in 8 Great Smarts. You’ll be empowered and equipped with new language and creative ideas for how to:
• Accept and affirm your child’s unique smarts
• Motivate your child to learn and study with all 8 smarts
• Reawaken any “paralyzed” smarts
• Redirect misbehavior in new, constructive ways
• Guide your child spiritually, relationally, and to a good career fit
Gift audiobook memberships
You pick the membership (1, 3, 6, or 12 months/credits), your gift recipient picks their own audiobooks, and your local bookstore is supported by your purchase.Start shopping