The Rule Maker
Rule Breakers Series
Rule Breakers: Book #2
Narrated by Kendall Harper & Ray Irwin / 7 hours 55 minutes
Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:
1. Don’t sleep with the client. It’ll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
2. Don’t blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
3. Don’t call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
4. Don’t believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
5. Remember, the client is always right—so you can’t junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
6. Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room.
7. Definitely ignore client’s large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves.
8. Don’t let client’s charm wear you down. Be strong.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the client. You’ll lose more than your job—maybe even your heart.
10. If all else fails, see rule number one again.
The follow-up to the bestselling The Rule Book is smart, sexy, and laugh-out-loud funny.
Gift Audiobook Memberships
You pick the duration—1, 3, 6, or 12 months—they pick the audiobooks. Buying gifts from your local bookstore has never been so easy.Gift Now
|Narrator||Kendall Harper & Ray Irwin|
|Length||7 hours 55 minutes|
|Publisher||Penguin Random House Audio Publishing Group|
|Publication Date||January 17, 2017|
|Libro.fm Rank||#87,460 Overall|
|Genre Rank||#30,346 in Fiction & Literature|