Dating Deal Breakers That Drive Men Away: 12 Relationship Killers that Ruin Your Long-Term Potential with High-Quality Men
By Bruce Bryans
Narrated by Dan Culhane / 1 hour 5 minutes
Goodhearted, highly masculine, relationship-minded men will do everything in their power to avoid falling in love with a woman that could make their life a living hell. And because of this one simple fact, guys like this are very discriminating when assessing a woman’s long-term relationship potential.
When evaluating a woman’s long-term relationship potential, high-quality men place greater attention on the quality (or lack thereof) of her personal character, as well as those things that have a direct or indirect influence upon her character (such as the people, places, and things in her life).
This audiobook was designed to provide women with an inside look at the most common dating red flags that high-quality men consider “deal-breakers”, the kind of deal-breakers that compel them to stop pursuing a woman, ignore her texts (and phone calls), and eventually blow up a budding relationship.
In this audiobook, you're going to learn:
• The one area of your life that high-quality men are DEEPLY concerned about, and how they secretly use it to judge your character (or lack thereof).
• How to easily maintain a DEEP emotional connection to a man by avoiding one simple relationship mistake. (Hint: This is the one mistake many women unknowingly struggle with.)
• An irritating habit that causes high-quality men to stop pursuing a woman almost INSTANTLY.
• How to be a high-value woman in the MOST important area of a man’s life and make him see you as potential "Wife Material."
• A "man-repelling" female attitude that DRIVES good men away, and pushes them into the arms of "lesser" women.
• How to avoid KILLING a man’s natural desire to please you by giving him the one thing ALL men desperately crave but would NEVER ask for from a woman.
• And much, much more...
Get started now and discover how to avoid the biggest relationship killers that ruin your chances with higher quality men.
Gift this Audiobook
Simply email this audiobook to a friend or print a certificate for later. Either way, your gift supports local bookstores and lets you share a story with the touch of a button.