"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."—Lao Tzu
Understanding your life's purpose and pursuing it is more valuable than wealth, fame, power, and social status. Our core meaning and purpose serve to clarify our most important goals and priorities. They amplify our motivations and support us in all times, both good and bad. As a result, we become more confident, effective, independent, tolerant, inquisitive, and, most of all, content. We also make better decisions. When we do the things we were born to do, we automatically become forces of nature—unstoppable.
Many of us spend our entire lives searching for knowledge and understanding in the wrong places. We cannot hope to find our true selves anywhere outside of our own selves. While the world has many thoughtful advisors, and libraries are filled with the collective wisdom of the ages, our essential purposes in life can only be discovered deep inside us. We must discover our own purpose in life—alone.
Finding Our Purpose in Life presents a series of practical lessons and exercises that will unlock the secret purposes of your life. You get to work on your own, in a private place of your choosing and at your own pace. By completing this challenging but simple program, you will find the answers to the most important questions. These include:
- What is the purpose and meaning of my life?
- How do I uncover my life quest?
- How do I make better decisions?
- Why do I sometimes feel vaguely unsatisfied?
- How can I become more aware of my core's hidden knowledge?
- Why do I sometimes want things that I know are bad for me?
- How can I better manage my unwanted negative feelings?
- Why am I instinctively intolerant of certain people?
- Is there a connection between the unrelated events of my life?
- What is stopping me from doing what I want to do?