“At the center of your being you have the answer; you knowwho you are and you know what you want.”—Lao Tzu
Understanding your life’s purpose and pursuing it is morevaluable than wealth, fame, power, and social status. Our core meaning andpurpose serve to clarify our most important goals and priorities. They amplifyour motivations and support us in all times, both good and bad. As a result, webecome more confident, effective, independent, tolerant, inquisitive, and, mostof all, content. We also make better decisions. When we do the things we wereborn to do, we automatically become forces of nature—unstoppable.
Many of us spend our entire lives searching for knowledgeand understanding in the wrong places. We cannot hope to find our true selves anywhere outside of our own selves. While the world has many thoughtfuladvisors, and libraries are filled with the collective wisdom of the ages, ouressential purposes in life can only be discovered deep inside us. We mustdiscover our own purpose in life—alone.
Finding Our Purpose in Life presents a series of practicallessons and exercises that will unlock the secret purposes of your life. Youget to work on your own, in a private place of your choosing and at your own pace.By completing this challenging but simple program, you will find the answers tothe most important questions. These include:
- What is the purpose and meaning of my life?
- How do I uncover my life quest?
- How do I make better decisions?
- Why do I sometimes feel vaguely unsatisfied?
- How can I become more aware of my core’s hidden knowledge?
- Why do I sometimes want things that I know are bad for me?
- How can I better manage my unwanted negative feelings?
- Why am I instinctively intolerant of certain people?
- Is there a connection between the unrelated events of mylife?
- What is stopping me from doing what I want to do?