In the past several years, there has been a great deal of hyperbole disseminated by mass media about “The Top 1%.” Most of this press has been negative—casting the 1% as the villians, and the 99% as the victims. Most every major problem in our society, and in individuals inability to progress, has been blamed on this “elite” income class. Yet, the paradox is that the vast majority of people in America strive every day to become part of that 1%. Why is this? Because, most people intuitively understand that the picture of the 1% is largely incorrect at worst, or incomplete at the very least. So, is much of what we’ve been told about the 1% incorrect? Is there another reality about the 1% that has not been told by the media? And, should you and I aspire to be part of The Top 1%? The answers to these questions are an unqualified “YES.” In this compelling program, personal development expert and researcher Dan Strutzel, will give you a completely new—and ultimately inspiring view of this income class. And, best of all, he will outline the specific things you need to do to become a proud member of The Top 1%.
Here are just a few of the ideas that you’ll learn:
• The most popular myths, and the “hidden truths” of The Top 1%.
• Why “average is over” and striving for the Top 1 should be everyone’s goal---regardless of whether you ever reach that goal.
• The 12 Qualities that The Top 1% have in common.
• How to develop an “owner’s mentality,” not a “consumers mentality.”
• Why you don’t “get” your dream job, you “create” it.
• Why traditional goal setting concepts no longer make sense—and will not get you to the Top 1%.
• Why you should focus on value and equity, and not on income.
• Why the 1% and the 99% need each other to achieve the greatest level of success and happiness.
After listening to this program, you’ll not only have a road map for joining The Top 1%, you’ll emerge more inspired and excited about your future and the future of our society.