How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free
Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get from Your Financial Advisor
Narrated by J. Charles / 9 hours 32 minutes
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free offers inspirational advice on how to enjoy life to its fullest. The key to achieving an active and satisfying retirement involves a great deal more than having adequate financial resources; it also encompasses all other aspects of life—interesting leisure activities, creative pursuits, physical well-being, mental well-being, and solid social support.
World-class author and innovator Ernie J. Zelinski guides you to:
• Gain courage to take early retirement; in fact, the earlier the better.
• Put money in proper perspective so that you don't need a million dollars to retire.
• Generate purpose in your retirement life with meaningful creative pursuits.
• Follow your dreams instead of someone else's.
• Take charge of your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
• Better envision you retirement goals—including where you want to live.
• Above all, make you retirement years the best time of your life.
What sets this retirement audiobook apart from all the others is its holistic approach to the fears, hopes, and dreams that people have about retirement.
There are many ingredients of a happy retirement and several retirement planning tools that help retirees plan for their retirement in new and more meaningful ways. One of the most powerful tools is The Get-a-Life Tree that you won't find in any other retirement books.
In short, the retirement wisdom in this audiobook will prove to be much more important than how much money you have saved.