The Love Dare Day by Day
A Year of Devotions for Couples
Narrated by Tom Parks / 10 hours 13 minutes
Truly loving another imperfect person is not merely a romantic feeling, but a daily decision. But what are the keys to consistently giving and receiving love? How are love and romance best experienced and expressed in the midst of life’s everchanging pressures and emotions?
The Love Dare Day by Day is a one-year devotional designed to challenge husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love. This 365-day journey contains the foundational principles of the original Love Dare while providing fresh content and deeper studies. Whether your marriage is hanging by a thread or is healthy and strong, this is a powerful journey you need to experience. If taken to heart, it could change your marriage...and your life.
• 365 devotional readings on unique aspects of genuine love
• 52 weekly dares to help you express love in your marriage
• Dozens of specific prayers to pray for yourself and your spouse
• Questions to get you thinking strategically about your relationship
• More than 100 Go Deeper sections that enhance personal Bible study
Dare to Love. Every Day.
Gift this Audiobook
Simply email this audiobook to a friend or print a certificate for later. Either way, your gift supports local bookstores and lets you share a story with the touch of a button.