Time Management From The Inside Out - Abridged
Narrated by Julie Morgenstern / 2 hours 3 minutes
These days, we face no greater challenge in our personal and professional lives than organizing and managing our time. Now Julie Morgenstern, whose bestselling Organizing from the Inside Out has helped hundreds of thousands of people conquer the clutter in their lives, explains how to overcome the time challenge once and for all. Her groundbreaking from-the-inside-out approach helps you uncover your psychological strengths and stumbling blocks and create a time-management system that suits your individual needs. Let Julie show you how to
- identify your personal preferences and styles
- determine how long tasks really take
- eliminate, delegate, and streamline tasks
- stop procrastinating, once and for all
- put an end to chronic lateness
- stick to your schedule while maintaining flexibility
- cope with the constancy of unexpected change
Time management is a skill that anyone can learn. Take control of your schedule, connect the activities of your daily life to your most important big-picture goals, and live the life of your dreams.
Gift this Audiobook
Simply email this audiobook to a friend or print a certificate for later. Either way, your gift supports local bookstores and lets you share a story with the touch of a button.