She Persisted Audio Collection: Volume 1
Harriet Tubman; Claudette Colvin; Virginia Apgar; and more
- By: Chelsea Clinton, Andrea Davis Pinkney, Lesa Cline-Ransome, Atia Abawi, Sayantani DasGupta, Michelle Knudsen, Meg Medina, Rita Williams-Garcia & Kekla Magoon
- Narrated by: Bahni Turpin, Janina Edwards, Carolyn King, Tavia Gilbert & Various
- Length: 4 hours 48 minutes
Inspired by the #1 New York Times bestseller She Persisted by Chelsea Clinton and Alexandra Boiger comes a chapter book series about women who stood up, spoke up, and rose up against the odds. Listeners can now enjoy the first eight biographies in one audio collection!
• She Persisted: Harriet Tubman by Andrea Davis Pinkney, read by Bahni Turpin
• She Persisted: Claudette Colvin by Lesa Cline-Ransome, read by Janina Edwards
• She Persisted: Sally Ride by Atia Abawi, read by Carolyn King
• She Persisted: Virginia Apgar by Dr. Sayantani DasGupta, read by Tavia Gilbert
• She Persisted: Nellie Bly by Michelle Knudsen, read by Rebekkah Ross
• She Persisted: Sonia Sotomayor by Meg Medina, read by Frankie Corzo
• She Persisted: Florence Griffith Joyner by Rita Williams-Garcia, read by Janina Edwards
• She Persisted: Ruby Bridges by Kekla Magoon, read by Janina Edwards
In each chapter book biography by an award-winning and/or best-selling author, listeners learn about the amazing life of an important woman--and how she persisted.
Includes an introduction written and read by Chelsea Clinton.